The Living City
The Living City

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Marketing Images, Design Matrix, Blog Table of Contents

Design Matrix Images
















A note on the matrix: as always, I intentionally gave myself several goals to achieve so I could select from them as I progressed. In the end, there were some goals that, though I'm interested in them, I either didn't have the time or resources to achieve. Though obviously undesirable, it was anticipated and was part of my over all strategy for research during this semester.

For a summary of my experiments and their findings, please read this post.



Marketing "Images"


The set of building forms in this image are shown in more detail below. They were produced using a genetic algorithm I created using Grasshopper for Rhinoceros 4.0 Trial.








Blog Table of Contents

This Semester at a Glance:

Experiment 7:


Experiment 6:


Experiment 5:

Experiment 4:

Experiment 3:

Experiment 2:

Experiment 1:

Research and Readings for Development of Experimental Ideas (evolutionary programming, generative modelling, various kinds of evolution):

1 comment:

  1. hi stephen, my name is yunqing Zheng, I am a student from BENV2426 and I am in your tutorial class, I just missed the tutorial cause I just arrived sydney today and here is my blog address for this class http://benv2426ashleyzheng.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete